Stop Complaining



I interact lots of people. Some people I found very enthusiastic and positive .They never complain about anything .They do not criticize anybody.These people make me feel very happy. I love to talk to them always.
I know a person, she is about 65 working in the same organization where I am working . She always have a beautiful smile on her face.Whenever I talk to her I feel very relaxed and good.I love the way she greets to anybody.She never complains about anything .I am always ready to meet her.she is very open –minded .
But some people always have complaints.They always find faults in others.They always spread negativity. Nothing seems to please them in the world
I know a person, she was colleague of mine during our education . I do not remember her ever making a positive comment about anything.
So never criticize and complain .Try to find out faults in yourself.
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
People don’t want to hear your complain about something that happened in the past, they want to hear how or what you did to solve it.